Thursday, January 31, 2019 | 12:00 PM — 1:00 PM EST
Protecting Clients from Misleading Life Insurance Industry Practices
Barry D. Flagg, CFP®, CLU, ChFC, GFS®
President, Founder & Inventor at Veralytic
Veralytic may be the only realistic way to determine the reliability of new business proposals and inforce illustration of cash value life insurance products. Widespread use of this tool by fiduciaries could revolutionize the industry. This webinar will teach advisors how to analyze cash value life insurance using the same Prudent Investor principles widely used to analyze every other asset on clients’ balance sheets.
- Learn what FINRA Rule 2210 says about the inappropriate ways that cash value life insurance is analyzed
- See how the use of reports like Morningstar has led to the creation of Veralytic
- Understand the steps necessary to level the playing field, avoid confusing “illustration wars”, and impress clients and centers of influence with a unique, fiduciary-oriented and independent method to measure product competitiveness and illustration integrity
Please Note: One CE credit will be provided for CFP, RICP, CLU and ChFC designations.
Tuesday, February 05, 2019 | 12:00 PM — 2:00 PM EST
Financial Planner's Ethical Success
Jeff Rattiner, CPA, CFP®, MBA, RFC
President and CEO of JR Financial Group, Inc.
The Financial Planner’s Ethical Success® program provides a practical approach to learning the ethical standards of professional conduct and responsibility in an interactive format through the use of real-life scenario cases. After this two-hour session, attendees will have a concrete understanding of the dos and don’ts of working with your clients ethically as a CFP® Professional.
This session will:
- Review the elements of fiduciary standards and when they apply
- Deliver guidelines to help you determine if financial planning or materials elements of such are being provided
- Help you determine when to communicate potential conflicts of interest
- Explain compensation disclosure requirements to clients and potential clients
- Review, interpret, and apply the principles, rules, practice standards and other critical elements of the Standards of Professional Conduct
Please Note: Two Approved CE Ethics credits will be provided for CFP, RICP, CLU and ChFC designations.