Year-End Planning Strategies: Your Guide to Helping Minimize Your Clients Tax Bite!
Tuesday, November 01, 2022 | 12:00 PM — 1:00 PM EDT
There is still time to help your clients prepare to lower their 2022 income tax liability! Many strategies exist in today’s atypical environment, some common and some unique, all of which can help your clients reduce 2022 income and get out of the gate running for 2023 and beyond!
Join Jeff Rattiner, CPA, CFP®
, MBA, of Rattiner’s Financial Planning Fast Track™
, Inc., as he demonstrates how to take advantage of these critical tax opportunities, identify critical exposures and assist with practical tax reduction solutions when dealing with these unique client challenges.
In this session, attendees will:
Please Note: One CE credit will be provided for CFP, RICP, CLU, ChFC, and CFFP/Kaplan designations.
- Learn how to take advantage of the last two months to fix deficiencies and forecast possibilities for the balance of 2022
- Understand Sec 199A Deductions and determine when to use them
- Distinguish among specific business strategies, including Section 179 deductions, little-used business entity strategies, tax deferral, and like-kind exchanges
- Learn how to implement like-kind exchanges, and the deferral of capital gains
- Differentiate when to recommend qualified plans and personal retirement plans
- Explore individual investment issues pertaining to ISOs, capital loss carryovers, and real estate transactions
- Determine which type of retirement plans make sense, including whether to consider Roth conversions, deductible IRA losses, and RMD situations
- Explore tax credits, deferrals, AMT potential concerns, and assess general planning ideas
By clicking "SAVE MY SEAT", you are providing your signature and express "written" consent to be contacted by or behalf of Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC, its affiliates and/or its agents (collectively Company) at the telephone, email or mailing address that you have provided for purposes of fulfilling this inquiry about reverse mortgages and/or the Company's products or services, even if you have previously registered on a "do not call" government registry or requested Company to not send marketing information to you by email and/or direct mail. You agree that the Company may use automatic telephone dialing systems and prerecorded voice messaging in connection with calls or texts made to the telephone number you provide even if the telephone number is assigned to a cellular or mobile telephone service or other service for which the called party is charged. You understand that you are not required to consent to receiving autodialed calls or texts as a condition of any reverse mortgage and/or purchasing any Company products or services. If you do not wish to authorize Company to contact you in this manner, you can call 844-804-3863 to complete your request. You understand that you can revoke this consent at any time.