Financial Planner’s Ethical Dominance
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 | 12:00 PM — 1:00 PM EDT
The Financial Planner’s Ethical Success® program provides a practical
approach to learning the ethical standards of professional conduct and
responsibility in an interactive format through the use of real-life scenario
After this two-hour session, attendees will have a concrete
understanding of the dos and don’ts of working with your clients ethically as a
This session will:
• Review the elements of fiduciary standards and when they apply
• Deliver guidelines to help you determine if financial planning or materials elements of such are being provided
• Help you determine when to communicate potential conflicts of interest
• Explain compensation disclosure requirements to clients and potential clients
• Review, interpret, and apply the principles, rules, practice standards and other critical elements of the Standards of Professional Conduct
Please Note: One CE credit will be provided for CFP, RICP, CLU, ChFC, and CFFP/Kaplan designations.
We respect your privacy.
By clicking “Save My Seat”, you are providing your signature and express “written” consent to be contacted by or on behalf of Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC, its affiliates and/or its agents (collectively Company) at the telephone, email or mailing address that you have provided for purposes of fulfilling this inquiry about the Company’s products or services, even if you have previously registered on a “do not call” government registry or requested Company to not send marketing information to you by email and/or direct mail. You agree that the Company may use automatic telephone dialing systems and prerecorded voice messaging in connection with calls or texts made to the telephone number you provide even if the telephone number is assigned to a cellular or mobile telephone service or other service for which the called party is charged. You understand that you are not required to consent to receiving autodialed calls or texts as a condition of purchasing any Company products or services. If you do not wish to authorize Company to contact you in this manner, please email email@example.com to complete your request. You understand that you can revoke this consent at any time.