Past Webinar: Watch on Demand
Tuesday, June 30, 2020 | 12:00 PM — 2:00 PM EDT
Financial Planner’s Ethical Success
Jeff Rattiner, CPA, CFP®, MBA, RFC
President and CEO of JR Financial Group, Inc.
The Financial Planner’s Ethical Success® program provides a practical
approach to learning the ethical standards of professional conduct and
responsibility in an interactive format through the use of real-life scenario
After this two-hour session, attendees will have a concrete
understanding of the dos and don’ts of working with your clients ethically as a
This session will:
• Review the elements of fiduciary standards and when they apply
• Deliver guidelines to help you determine if financial planning or materials elements of such are being provided
• Help you determine when to communicate potential conflicts of interest
• Explain compensation disclosure requirements to clients and potential clients
• Review, interpret, and apply the principles, rules, practice standards and other critical elements of the Standards of Professional Conduct
Please Note: Two CE credits will be provided for CFP, RICP, CLU, ChFC, and CFFP/Kaplan designations.
To access this content, you must be a registered REN user. Login or register now.