Past Webinar: Watch on Demand
Tuesday, July 24, 2018 | 12:00 PM — 1:00 PM EDT
Tax Planning Developments & Opportunities Under Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
Michael Kitces, MSFS,MTAX,CFP®,CLU,CASL
Partner and the Director of Wealth Management for Pinnacle Advisory Group
The end of 2017 brought one of the biggest pieces of tax reform legislation in decades: the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA). Join Michael Kitces, publisher of Nerd's Eye View, for this topical presentation when he will explore all the changes under TCJA and how they will affect your clients.
During the webinar, Michael will discuss:
- The new individual tax brackets
- The repeal of various deductions
- Adjustments to the standard deduction and personal exemption
- The narrowing of the Alternative Minimum Tax
- The rules of the new 20% Qualified Business Deduction for pass-through businesses
Please Note: One CE credit will be provided for CFP, RICP, CLU and ChFC designations.
To access this content, you must be a registered REN user. Login or register now.